Assertiveness Skills eLearning Training Course
Our Assertiveness Skills eLearning training course will help you to communicate confidently and effectively .
The course will show you the skills and techniques behind assertiveness that will help you to communicate with confidence and achieve better outcomes.
Learn the skills behind assertiveness online at your own pace with no access expiry.
Access when you like and from where you like. Our courses work on all devices
Start, stop and continue at your own pace. You choose how long the course takes to complete
No limits on access to the course, you can come back and re-do the course as many times as you like
Assertiveness Skills Course – Details
This Assertiveness Skills eLearning training course will provide you with the skills and approaches to communicate more confidently with others.
By understanding how to control emotions, attendees will understand how to have controlled conversations, demonstrate confidence and use these skills to build more effective relationships.
Along side this, the course will introduce practical tips and techniques to help build confidence and self-esteem. You will be able to share your experiences with others via our social eLearning platform, learn more about your individual communication style and that of others to help you deal with and reduce conflict.
By completing this Assertiveness Skills eLearning training course you will:
- Be able to recognise Aggressive, Passive and Assertive behaviour
- Know how to adopt your style based on the situation you are in
- Have the confidence to challenge, push back, say no and ask for what you want without damaging relationships you have with others
- Know how to deal with confrontation and challenges in a confident manner
- Be able to apply the skills necessary to be more assertive
Here’s what we cover in our assertiveness skills eLearning training course:
What is Assertiveness?
- An introduction to what Assertiveness is and what it means
- Why be assertive?
- Describing assertive behaviour
- Understanding what assertiveness is not
Passive, Aggressive and Passive Aggressive Behaviours
- Identifying Passive, Aggressive and Passive Aggressive behaviours
- Body language, language and words associated with assertiveness
Your Assertive Profile
- How assertive, passive, aggressive and passive aggressive are you – your assertive profile
- Review your results
- What to do with them
- Assertive attitude and behaviour
- Assertive body language
- Assertive voice and words
- Bill of rights – What is this and what does it mean?
- Broken Record
- Positive and Negative Enquiry
- Asking for what you want/need & I statements
- Power Words
- Saying No
- Unhelpful Thinking Styles
- Giving feedback and communicating your feelings
Other modules may be added in future. As your access never expires, you can come back as and when they are released to do them.
How it Works
Our online eLearning courses are delivered via our eLearning Platform, which is part of our virtual and online training services Skills Garage.
Our platform is easy to use, available via all devices and clear and easy to follow.
Our platform has a social element. This means that you can discuss the course and subject with others who are taking the course. This also includes our trainer to.
Once you sign up you access is instant. Your access never expires so you’ll be able to come back and view any new modules that get added to the course.
An eLearning training course is a self-directed, learn at your own pace training course. Once purchased, you log in to our eLearning course platform and access the course modules. These are a mix of videos, articles to read and exercises and activities for you to have a go at.
£29.00 + VAT
Buy this Assertiveness Skills eLearning training course and get instant access by clicking the button below.