Business Writing Skills eLearning Training Course
Our Business Writing Skills eLearning training course will help you to write engaging business documents that get your message across.
The course will help you to structure a range of business documents such as reports and emails and make them read more positively and professionally and influence the reader.
Learn the skills behind business writing online at your own pace with no access expiry.
Access when you like and from where you like. Our courses work on all devices
Start, stop and continue at your own pace. You choose how long the course takes to complete
No limits on access to the course, you can come back and re-do the course as many times as you like
Business Writing Skills Course – Details
Our Business Writing Skills eLearning training course will provide lots of tips and ideas to help you to communicate with confidence in both work and general situations.
Discover how to make simple changes to your language and overall communication style that will have a positive impact on others.
By completing Business Writing Skills eLearning Training Course you will:
- Be able to set an objective for written communication and write towards achieving it
- Be able to effectively plan for written communication
- Be able to keep writing short and simple
- Know how to apply structure to letters, emails, reports and other business documents
- Have a refreshed understanding of grammar and punctuation
- Be able to demonstrate the skills through practical exercises
Here’s what we cover in our business writing skills eLearning training course:
Why Communication is Important
- What causes breakdowns in written communication
- Using plain English
- Using shorter sentences and paragraphs
- Using fewer words
- Using simpler language
- Checking your writing makes sense
Making Writing Engaging
- Keeping writing reader focused
- Using decisive and positive language
- Limiting ‘ing’ endings
- Using the active voice
Structuring Letter, Emails and Reports
- Simple structures for letters, emails and reports
- Writing letters
- Classic report structure
- Email guidelines
Grammar and Punctuation
- A review of good grammar and the correct use of punctuation
- What’s next for you
Other modules may be added in future. As your access never expires, you can come back as and when they are released to do them.
How it Works
Our online eLearning courses are delivered via our eLearning Platform, which is part of our virtual and online training services Skills Garage.
Our platform is easy to use, available via all devices and clear and easy to follow.
Our platform has a social element. This means that you can discuss the course and subject with others who are taking the course. This also includes our trainer to.
Once you sign up you access is instant. Your access never expires so you’ll be able to come back and view any new modules that get added to the course.
An eLearning training course is a self-directed, learn at your own pace training course. Once purchased, you log in to our eLearning course platform and access the course modules. These are a mix of videos, articles to read and exercises and activities for you to have a go at.
£29.00 + VAT
Buy this Business Writing Skills eLearning training course and get instant access by clicking the button below.