This Customer Service Training Course will investigate what good customer service is, how you define it and what you can do to deliver brilliant customer service. They are the most important thing to any business and looking after them is paramount.
We can deliver a Customer Service Skills training course to your English speaking team anywhere in Belgium and beyond.
Our courses are very interactive, don’t use PowerPoint and focus on practical tools that the team can take away and put into practice.
Where are you?
The Course Aims and Objectives
Those who attend this Customer Service Training Course will have:
- Enhanced your self awareness of customer service skills
- A greater understanding of customer expectations, perceptions and needs
- Learnt techniques and structures to consistently deliver exceptional customer services
- Increased your confidence and communication skills
- Started the process of considering customer service strategies to apply with your own customers
Here’s what we cover in our Customer Service Training Course:
What is ‘World Class’ Customer Service?
- What does world class customer service look like
- Who is currently delivering world-class service and what can we learn
- What do our customers expect and why
- What happens if we fall short of expectations
- What are the skills that are necessary to deliver world-class service
- Questioning, listening and building rapport with customers
Your Behaviour With Customers
- Understanding how your behaviour can impact on your relationship with the customer
- Using and Demonstrating empathy with customers
Here is how we can deliver this Customer Service Skills course for you.
We can deliver this Customer Service Skills Training Course in-house to a group of up to 12 people on-site at your organisation in Belgium.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, with our virtual training courses, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
To learn more about virtual course delivery, see our digital and virtual training course website – Skills Garage here.
To find out more about having a Customer Service Skills training course delivered in-house at your business in Belgium, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location.
Alternatively you can call us on +443333 444575.