In-house Training Courses
Courses can be delivered to businesses of all sizes and also to groups with any number of people.
We’ll work with you to understand what you want to achieve from the course and make changes to our existing content to ensure your objectives are met. If you need to we can also alter the length of the course, making it longer or shorter depending on your needs.
Tell us about your needs and we’ll put together a competitive quote. We quote on an all-inclusive daily rate that includes:
- A telephone conference with an Account Manager and the course trainer to discuss your needs
- Tweaks and changes to our current course to ensure we meet your objectives
- Production of training materials
- Delivery of the course
- Certificate for each delegate
- Reporting on evaluation forms
- Any other expenses such as travel and accommodation
Take a look at the course categories and click to see the courses we deliver. Each page has an an overview of the course and the options available for delivery.
If the course you are looking for isn’t listed then just get in touch and we’ll see what we can do to help.
Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, with our virtual training courses, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
To learn more about virtual course delivery, see our digital and virtual training course website – Skills Garage here.