This performance management and appraisal skills training course we will look at the skills and behaviours necessary to carry out an effective performance management and appraisal discussion.
Appraisal Skills Training Course in BelgiumOur one-day Appraisal Skills Training Courses in Belgium will show those that attend how to conduct appraisal meetings that drive performance, motivate staff and build better relationships.
We can deliver an Appraisal Skills training course to your English speaking team anywhere in Belgium and beyond.
Our courses are very interactive, don’t use PowerPoint and focus on practical tools that the team can take away and put into practice.
Where are you?
The Course Aims and Objectives
Those who attend this Performance Management and Appraisal Skills Training Course will:
- Understand the different uses of performance management and appraisal processes
- The benefits of conducting effective performance management reviews and appraisals
- The skills required to conduct effective performance management reviews and appraisals
- Setting and agreeing SMART objectives.
Here’s what we cover in our Performance Management and Appraisal Skills Training Course:
What are Performance Management Reviews and Appraisals?
- What is a performance management review and an appraisal?
- Why should we do them?
- What are the benefits?
- What are the Manager’s responsibilities during the process and meetings?
- What skills and behaviours are necessary to conduct them effectively?
Conducting a Performance Management Review or Appraisal
- Why prepare?
- How to effectively prepare for an effective discussion
- What information to gather and bring with you
Setting and Agreeing Objectives
- Why set objectives?
- What kind of objectives to set
- Using SMART objectives
- Where does feedback fit?
- How to give effective feedback
- What happens when feedback goes wrong
- How to discuss those difficult topics
Here is how we can deliver this Appraisal Skills training course for you.
We can deliver this Appraisal Skills Training Course in-house to a group of up to 12 people on-site at your organisation in Belgium.
We can tweak the course content to align it closer to your business needs. The course will be delivered by one of our professional hand picked trainers who will provide the skills and knowledge and allow plenty of time to practice the skills. They will also ensure that everyone leaves with an action plan that details what they will do next.
Rather than have our trainer travel to you to deliver a course, with our virtual training courses, our trainer will join you via our conference system to deliver the course.
It means you can get your team together where ever they are based. You can get the team together in the same room. Or, have individuals join from where they are based.
To learn more about virtual course delivery, see our digital and virtual training course website – Skills Garage here.
To find out more about having an Appraisal Skills training course delivered in-house at your business in Belgium, fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you. Be sure to tell us what course you are looking for and in what location.
Alternatively you can call us on +443333 444575.